Garden Spa (Calumpit, Bulacan)


Lawiswis Kawayan
Brgy. Buguion
Calumpit, Bulacan

How to Get Here:


From NLEX exit at Tabang

Head towards Calumpit
Turn Right at Brgy. San Marcos Entrance
Upon reaching a church, go left all the way
To Brgy. Buguion (the resort will be on your left)



What is great about traveling to a place you have not seen before is seeing it in your very own perspective. It is only during that time (when you have actually been there) where you can make an accurate judgment on whether the place is worth visiting again. But, when visiting a new place and suddenly you discover that it is not what you actually expected, the better move is not to regret but simply to find things you might enjoy.

If you just want to simply relax in a garden and swim without the crowd, Lawiswis Kawayan (Garden Spa and Resort) is a good place to be. It has a well-maintained garden with signs reminding us of our blessings, a swimming pool perfect for the family and fairly decent rooms. However, if you are salivating for those very relaxing spa treatments, it is a better move to simply travel to Nurture Spa in Tagaytay. Your gastronomic cravings can also be satisfied in some other resorts within the area.

For more than thirty (30) minutes, I was able to sleep at the day bed under a shade with the chirping of birds. I took every opportunity to relax my body and mind. After a grueling week at work, I try to find time playing chess and riding my bicycle. I am presently into that "bike to work" kind of existence. One less car on the road is still one less car on the road! In my own simple way, I am able to help in lessening the notorious traffic problem in Metro Manila. Aside from the traffic, a divergence of thoughts occupied my mind while I closed my eyes listening to nature. I think this what you should expect from this resort, the opportunity to simply close your eyes and listen to what nature wants to say.

Whenever I get the chance, I travel to a destination that I have never been to before. It may be a site popularly known worldwide or a simple resort in an almost unknown locality. What is more important is being able to see and personally experience what the place has to offer (and what you should not expect). The discovery can sometimes be full of regrets. However, seeing the place in a different light beyond what previous photos purportedly tried to convey is truly enlightening. Despite such, this what makes traveling fun - the opportunity to see reality beyond the photos posted on social media.






Comments

Popular Posts